We stayed here recently for a family reunion. I have never stayed anywhere this rundown and filthy in my life. If we didn't have so many people coming from all over the country we would have left. Doors don't close, screens don't fit windows. The refrigerator was leaking large puddles of water over the kitchen floor. There are spiders and bugs all over. Dangerous electrical wires running near water. Beds are ancient. The ovens only work sometimes and kitchen inhabited with ants. The only good thing was that at least the RAT in the auditorium sink was already dead! Don't even think about this place.